Have Your Wedding at The Blowing Rock!
Thank you for considering The Blowing Rock – North Carolina’s Oldest Travel Attraction at such a special time in your life. Whether you’re looking for an intimate bridal luncheon for 25 people or an extravagant wedding ceremony and reception for over fifty people, The Blowing Rock offers a property and experience like no other in the North Carolina High Country. The Blowing Rock provides a magical setting for any event and one that you and your guests will remember for a lifetime.
Reservation Fee (one-time, non-refundable): $100
Event Fee (one-time, non-refundable): $300
Grounds Rental Fee*:
In-season (May – November) $2,000 per hour
Off-season (November – April) $1,000 per hour
*The grounds of The Blowing Rock are available for private events after 5:00 pm. The grounds include the Observation Tower, the Annex Building, and the outdoor spaces in between the Observation Tower and Annex Building. No public access will be allowed in this area for your event.
The Annex Building can accommodate a sit down reception dinner for 40 and a standing reception for 60. We can provide a list of preferred local caterers.
Individual event space fees:
- The Observation Tower: $500 (30 minute maximum)
- The Annex Building: $800 for one hour. $500 each additional hour.
- Exclusive use of the entire park is available. Price is dependent on season and length of event.
- 10% deposit required at time of reservation.
- No refunds will be given 60 days prior to event.
- We appreciate your consideration to host your special event.